What can I use sublimation paper on?
Any sublimation treated blanks or at least 80% polyester fabric/shirts.
Instructions for use:
1. MIRROR design before cutting
2. Cut with design facing upwards
3. Pre heat fabric for 3-5 seconds
4. Set Temp on heat press (Iron not acceptable) to approx 195 degrees celcius.
5. Pressing times are approximate and as follows:
- Mugs- 150-210 seconds (or use in your cricut mug press)
- Shirts etc- 35-40 seconds
- Mousepads- 45 seconds
6. Press with design towards blank
7. Remove transfer whilst Hot. ****Caution, blank will be extremely hot, use appropriate PPE.
This product is not suitable for non sublimation treated blanks or less than 70% polyester clothing.